Friday, August 7, 2009

Saving "The Insanitarium" Part 5: Left Behind...

(see previous blogs, parts 1-4)
Well, I can't put it all up here, so I'll just add commentry on what's dying on The Insanitarium or else placed elsewhere...

My Wicked Clowns Pages...
I thought it would be interesting to make a few pages of that at the time. Perhaps not a huge interest to the general populace, but I was happy with it and so was the Juggalos & Juggalettes who ventured onto my site. Some liked to give a shout out, so I know they were there. ;o) 1 page for ICP (& the 6 joker's cards), 1 page for comics (The Joker, Harley Quinn, "Clown" aka Violator, & Deadpool ...don't ask), & one page tv/movies (Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Pennywise, Harry the Hypnotist, & Homey D Clown)

"Do not click"
A page with a crapload of javascripts... very annoying, if you don't know how to get around it. Also funny.

Some fan pages I forgot about... blah. Who needs 'em anyway?

Silly pics... I didn't exactly create/shoot them anyway.

Short Storys...
Death by Sword, it is part of my ninja book.
Lyrics to a couple song stories, Boogie Woogie Wu & The Cat Came Back. (I'm tempted at putting one in another blog)
An email story of Nike refusing "sweatshop" on a pair of custom shoes.

Food tips & recipes.

Page for my cats...

Artwork ...might toss 'em in my images on myspace.

"Me" page ...like I don't have enough profiles online. That won't be missed.

Guestbooks...
Being for and of the site, they die when it does. ah... c'est la vie.

Random links placed randomly or on the links page... Here are my top 3:
ninjaburger
find the spam
insanity test

My "secret" page
Hidden text-images on a lesser-noticed link (highlight & they appear). Nobody commented, so maybe nobody saw them? ...except maybe the gator face, since the blue square is missing! The potted flower was awesome.

And then of course random commentary, backgrounds, and colors all over the place.


RIP my old website. I'm surprised you haven't passed sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment