Friday, August 7, 2009

Saving "The Insanitarium" Part 3: Knock-em-downs

More cut-paste-edits... (see previous 2 blogs) This one is the insults aka knock-downs. After making the page of pick-up lines it just seemed natural to offer a remedy for those who hate those cheesy pick-up lines and/or the people who use them. Remember, I cannot be held accountable for what may happen if you repeat anything you read here.


That pickup line is so lame it needs crutches.
Oh ya you're hot, that's why you got burned.
I can't go out with you for medical reason's, cuz you make me sick.
You want me to touch what? You want that thing left in tact?
Take you? Where? I've got no car & you're out of money.
Oh, I could never forget you, . . . no matter how hard I try.
I know why it is called a blind date. Cuz now that I've seen you, I wish I was blind.
We sure have a pretty weird relationship. I'm pretty & you're weird.
I sure did enjoy myself. I didn't enjoy you though.
You couldn't sweep me off my feet with a large broom.
Ya I dream about you too, but in mine they are nightmares.
You won't be wearing much huh? So what will you be wearing, A flea collar?
Oh ya you're dark & handsome, it'd have to be dark for you to look handsome.
This relationship does look to be hot & heavy. I look hot & you look heavy.
"What are you doing tomorrow night?" Trying to forget you asked me that.
"You wanna get lucky?" Well, You'd have to be lucky for that to ever happen.
I think I will change my sex now.
You must have confused me with someone who is paying attention.
You couldn't get a bone in a butcher shop.

Other insults:

You're so dumb...
...You got hit by a parked car.
...You tripped over a cordless phone.
...You think a hot meal is stolen food.
...When I said it's chili outside, you went and got a bowl.
...When I said the drinks were on the house, you asked me for a ladder.
...You think Hamburger Helper is a cow that does housework.
...You had to climb over a glass wall to see what was on the other side.
...You thought Meow Mix was a song from the musical Cats.
...You got locked in a grocery store & starved.
...You got locked in a furniture store & slept on the floor.
...You bought a solar powered flashlight.
...You'd have to be twice as smart, just to be a half-wit.
...You'd have to study just to be stupid.
...You flunked recess.
...If your mind ever wanders off you don't have to worry, cuz it's too weak to get far.
...You think serial killers are people who poison cocoa puffs.
...You would study all night for a blood test.
...You use toothpaste to fix broken teeth.
...You went to a restaurant to get sleep.
...You thought Mtv was between Ltv and Ntv.
...You got stopped for walking at a no pedristian crossing and said to the officer, "I'm not a pedestian, I'm Catholic."

You're like a 7/11, Always found on street corners, open 24/7, & Slurpees are $1.65.
I really want to kick your face in , but why should I improve your looks? (from Dickies)
When your mom stuck your face out the window she got arrested for mooning. (Dickies again)


If I remember correctly, the knock-downs page actually had the highest hits (after the homepage), back when the site actually got visitors. Apparently, people love saucy insults. haha! Too bad on the coloring. Although, it would be nice to have the black, blue, & red all over for these, I don't think that would be good coloring for my overall blog. };o)

No comments:

Post a Comment