Monday, April 2, 2012

The Spy of my Dreams

I have a friend who has told me to dream of dead spies on more than one occasion (after a night of playing TF2 & then going to sleep), so in that sense this dream is ironic. The night before last, I had a dream that I was a spy.

I forgot details... of course, that always happens. Anyhow, I remember I was causing some trouble, as all good spies do. Someone I caused trouble for enlisted a pyro's help to scope me out, after I turned invisible. Being in hot-water there (minus the water), I decided it was of the utmost importance to hide. I found a men's restroom & decided to hide out there for a bit, until the heat was off. It was a big one with stalls & such. Also, it was empty of people. I disguised as an enemy demoman, so that anyone who might have come in there wouldn't immediately alert their team to my location. I scoped out the large room. There was an open doorway. I hadn't left, but there was a lady out there who decided to chat me up. I don't remember what class she was, but I got the feeling she thought I was attractive. Of course, being of the opposite team, I wanted her gone. However, I also had to play the part of 'charming' mr. demoman to keep suspicions off. I really wanted her gone, because by this time I had to pee & being as how I wasn't really a guy, faking something so basic might prove difficult.

I don't recall anything further in the dream. Usually the urine-dreams are because I need to wake up and go do it, but not so in this one. I haven't thought about interpretations for this dream, only that the ironies with it make it slightly funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment