Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Look what I made! aka the intro post

Took a few days with timing, prorities, checking a few options, etcetera, etcetera... But here I am on blogspot/blogger to type up whatever comes to mind to do such. For those of you who know me, yes it is I, miss Bliss, aka Rachel aka Looney Tik aka whatever-it-is-you-like-to-call-me. You found me blog, good for you. For those of you who don't... I'm just Looney Tik to you. Mmk? Strangers calling me by my name (whilest not wearing a nametag) can be just a tad creepy. (Also, people calling me by an online alias in the real world of faces and voices is just silly.) I suspect random readers won't give a crap, especially as I'm just rambling at this point.

Anyhow, I don't feel the need to get into the formalities of where I'm from, what I do, and things that interest me at this point. Much of that will be apparent as I add postings. ...unless I loose interest in using this site or technical difficulties or whatever. Here are some of me-links, enjoy:

twitter - alive & kicking
myspace - alive
facebook - neglected ...on second thought, don't waste your time
Quizilla - abandoned
The Insanitarium - abandoned & dying (seriously, geocities is shutting down)

No comments:

Post a Comment