Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Dream: Why No Die?

I had dream last night/this morning. I don't even know if this was a nightmare, or at least it didn't stay that way. It just left me confused. I remember the setting was my old home on W block, except in the dream, I still lived there.

I was being threatened by some dude that was saying he was gonna break into my home and murder me, maybe murder everyone, I don't remember. I think maybe he did kill others before he got there, but I can't remember those details. Anyhow, I locked the door and grabbed a knife or two. One of them was my green paring knife. I was holding that one the whole rest of the dream. When he came inside, I stabbed him a bunch, mostly in the chest, but he didn't bleed out. He just walked outside. I called 911 and told them my address and what happened and wanted to detain the dude who was no longer posing a threat, but because he had before and I wanted him arrested. I was confused why he was fine and just walking around after getting stabbed a bunch in the torso.

I remember thinking as I was awake and trying to get back to sleep. I specifically remember giving my current home address and knew the setting in the dream was my old home. This begs the question if perhaps I was the home invader that lost their damn mind. The police never showed, although I can't know whether or not they were on their way before I awoke. I also remember wondering if they'd send the SCP Foundation, but that was definitely after I had awoken when I had those thoughts, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment